Man Bra is here


The 'Man Bra' has made its debut at the Paris Spring-Summer 2011 menswear show recently.

Just a fashion statement? Not really. If you have ‘moobs', ie male boobs, then the man bra can help you with some support. Men who’s chest muscles are sagging or have boobs can now ‘heave’ a sigh of relief as man bra designer wear will soon to hit the stores.

Here's what some Mumbai-based celebrities have to say:
Hope I’d never need one: Vir Das (stand-up comedian and actor)
I earnestly pray to God that I would never need to wear a man bra. Every time I think of a bra, I think of beautiful women, not a man, surely. But then if someone needs it, by all means, go ahead, buy and wear it.

Imagine the partner’s horror: Sapna Bhavnani (hair stylist)
How disgusting! There's nothing manly about a womanly item like a bra. A man who'd wear a man bra should never get laid. Imagine his partner’s horror. I don't approve of this trend at all. This metro sexual bit is going too far, in the name of fashion, they can pass off anything.

Odd to wear: Suneet Verma (designer)
It’s not unheard of men wearing corsets, tummy flatners and girdles in ancient times. In the history of French fashion, men wore corsets, they still do. Almost 10 year ago, Gaultier designed T-shirts where we could see the abs and stomach of men. It had an artificial body suit. But bras for men would be odd to wear.

Girl with the Blue Scarf says: If this is part of metro sexual fashion then it's a big turn-off certainly to see men wearing bras. But if the man needs it for medical reasons, then designer man bra may just come to the rescue.

Comments

justme said…
it depends on whether he's wearing only the bra or he's wearing it under his shirt....as long as its the latter....what difference does it make?...moobs need to be held up too....right??:)
Anonymous said…
For over 20 years I have had huge pectoral muscles, due to the weight-lifting and work that I was exposed to...but now due to a medical/hormonal problem at 45 years of age, my breasts, not moobs, are growing. Due to health concerns, surgery is not an option, so I have to wear a bra. I finally decided that it doesn't matter what anyone thinks, I am still a happily married man with a loving wife. Support is a definite must due to the pain and discomfort and irritation. I just wish someone would make bras with manly colors or in camo. Live and let live!
Anonymous said…
I have worn a Japanese Man Bra for quite some time everyday under my regular shirts, and use a thin (A+ size) form in the Man Bra sleeve. It makes me look and feel more femme and therefore I am less aggressive, annoying and bossy, and more gentle, accomodating and domestic. My wife loves it because it has calmed me and made me a better partner and much more helpful around the house. I have them in four colours and they fit so much better than regular women's bras do on men.
Anonymous said…
Hey whatever makes you feel good. 48ddi here

Popular posts from this blog

When a man makes an indecent proposal..to a man

Allah tero naam. Ishwar tero naam - TM Krishna's rendition changed my outlook in life. What keeps you?