Glam-filmy boosters for online shopping

Bollywood faces up their fashion ante with e-commerce ventures

CONFESSION TIME: Every time my email box has a promotional message of an online sale, my weakness surges and my wallet gives way. And so, I've exhausted my download quota of 3G speed and bought and also enjoyed numerous goodies. (PS: I've also returned few dull and wrong-size outfits too).

BOLLYWOOD FACES: Charming actors have now boosted the authentic labelling of e-commerce ventures. Well, I do wonder if they've ever bought anything from those sites themselves. But their connect works. (with me surely).
Here's my pick of best filmy name associations.

YOUNG GUN: Alia Bhatt for Jabong
Neha Dhupia picks the best combinations for Limeroad 
Reigning Bollywood Queen Kangna Ranaut makes it chirpy and colourful for Myntra
Bipasha Basu (The Trunk) and Malaika Arora Khan has The Label association with Amazon
This was a surprise. Shah Rukh Khan for Yepme

When Mr Choosy Aamir Khan links his name to Snapdeal, you gotta check it out!



GIRL WITH THE BLUE SCARF says: The e-commerce shopping ventures have raked in big orders, thanks to trending Bollywood names. A birdie inside my head does tweet in wonder if the Bollywood biggies themselves ever log in to the e-commerce websites for a garment on sale. Good news is the heightened sense of authenticity the filmy association brings along to regular consumers like me.  What do you say...


Comments

Anonymous said…
I like shopping online. At times, it gets way cheaper than shop sales.
Anonymous said…
Online shopping is very big in Grade b and C cities where branded showrooms donot make a presence.My sister only buys during flash sales online. Such is the impact.

Popular posts from this blog

When a man makes an indecent proposal..to a man

Allah tero naam. Ishwar tero naam - TM Krishna's rendition changed my outlook in life. What keeps you?